If you are keen to improve your ability to sell in any circumstance, here is our Sales Advantage Program.
Customization to develop your own unique Sales Advantage.
Everyone has a unique portfolio of business priorities, your products and services, employees and market place challenges. We customize our modules according to your challenges and objectives. We customize for companies modules to improve sales results. Alternatively, we also customize for individuals looking to master their sales abilities quickly.
Sales Advantage Program Case Study Example
A well-respected industry company in South East Asia.
They have built a solid reputation over the years, however was facing stiff competition from new and smaller players in the market. Good brand recognition and reputation have enabled sales staff to ‘coast’ in the recent past few years coupled with a robust and growing economy.
Tightening cash flows in client organizations have seen a shift of allegiance to cheaper, lower quality products and services in a rapidly shrinking market, causing them to lose their value perception. Therefore, the sales team lacked confidence and skills succeed in this more difficult market. And their objectives were to find and secure new business and retain existing clients.
Design and deliver a powerful experiential learning program that will:
- Equip team members with skills of networking and influencing. Also, they learned how to adapt according to different personalities to build rapport and influence.
- Develop Shared Experience and Shared Situational knowledge and processes to leverage regional skills and presence for consistency in sales calls.
- Develop tenacity of every sales call’s purpose and persistence to follow-through.
- Use sticky marketing and sales techniques that enable the company to be front of prospect’s minds with minimal capital investment.
We created a Sales Advantage program using a business simulation within the game of golf – suitable for a mixture of golfers and non-golfers. This provided a fun and interactive learning platform and an environment to encourage the development of desired sales skills.
The program consisted of interactive workshop sessions for learning and practice of the principles of Consultative Selling interspersed with golfing activities where the tools and techniques are practiced. Subsequently, we returned to the workshop to review learning and wrapping up with the team.
Finally, individual planning session to establish specific action plans for immediate implementation in the workplace. More importantly, follow-up individual ad-hoc coaching sessions were provided to address specific issues participants and refine their new skills in real life situations.
Participants on this program benefited substantially, learning to:
- Establish how to create new revenue by reviewing assumptions on customer segments, targeting and positioning and crafting a more powerful unique selling proposition
- Through identifying new possibilities, they worked together to identify new business opportunities
- Adopting a new, client-centered approach to developing business to improve customer experience
- Confidence in recognizing the key factors of why their prospects purchase and incorporating them in every discussion and proposals
- Keep adding value at every single brand touch point to appear to be become the preferred vendor easily to prospects
Keen to discover how you can benefit from discovering your leadership style? Why not try out our leadership quiz to discover your innate leadership style?