Leadership Golf Advantage
Leadership involves managing and coordinating people, therefore it is an emotional activity. Likewise, cultivating your true leadership potential requires breaking through the mental assumptions and connecting with your sub-conscious beliefs.
At CELSIM, our leadership programs leverage leadership potential to achieve higher performance.
The Leadership Golf Challenge is a competitive business simulation designed within the game of golf to achieve your choice of these principal learning outcomes:
Setting A Powerful Corporate Strategy That Motivates The Team
- How to align team performance with corporate strategy and work together for innovative solutions for problem solving
- How to create and articulate a clear strategic vision as a team and implement the vision easily even during adverse circumstances
Communication and Interpersonal Skills For Improving Company Performance
- How to develop communication processes that encourages collaboration and synergy within the company
- Mastering your courage and learning to speak effectively to communicate and manage superiors, subordinates, and peers in stressful,
Leveraging The Power of Teamwork and Leadership For High Performance
- How to build effective teams, implement change efficiently, avoid conflict, and work with a team in a competitive environment.
- How to identify individual leadership “blind spots”, recognise personal leadership styles and tap into the unique leadership style to become an
Integrated Debriefing and Leadership Sessions
Over the course of the simulation experience, teams participate in carefully designed leadership sessions that tie simulation learning to real-world performance.
Following the simulation, players usually participate in intensive debriefing sessions.
They are guided through critical thinking exercises as they explore organisational leadership challenges. They understand the criticality of the leadership role, what they must do to lead effectively and how their behaviours and actions impact both personal and organisational success.
Led by experienced leadership facilitators and golf coaches – a golf challenge, the business of leadership
This programme goes boldly where no leadership training has gone before. It raises the standard for leadership development with an engaging, fast-paced simulation on the golf course as the extended classroom where application of skills are immediate, the learning process enjoyable and memorable!
Participants, in just two days, leapfrog to higher levels of judgment and insight. They’re challenged to think. Assess risks. Deal with non-performance. Decide. Act. They get blindsided. They recover. They consider both short and long-range business impact. The challenge becomes the backdrop for deeper insight into the leadership actions that lead to positive business results.