The Influence Collection

The Influence Collection

How Great Leaders Build Trust and Increase Engagement
A few weeks ago I recorded a podcast about the Power of Trust to Succeed and many people wrote and asked why it is that you can do something with the very best intentions but find that it…
The Elephant and Rider - How to Influence Change
Why is it, that with our very best intentions, we still find it difficult to make changes that we know would be good for us? It seems that it’s down to our inner elephant. I’ve borrowed…
Do you Want to Impress People or Make an Impact?
If you think that you are too small to have an impact, try going to be with a mosquito in the room. – Anita Roddick Do you Want to Impress People or Make an Impact? John Kenworthy How to…
How Well Do You Influence Yourself?
When we ask this question in our workshops, we are usually met with blank stares at first. I call them ‘blank stares’ because to be looked at as if you are completely off your trolley…
Ideas are the Currency of the 21st Centruy - How do you...
Your ability to communicate your ideas persuasively is the single greatest skill you need to accomplish your dreams Spreading your ideas in the 21st Century requires a 21st Century model of…
Raise your Level of Influence - Leadership AdvantEdge
“Leadership is influence” according to John C. Maxwell (Maxwell, 2010), and you can raise your level of influence with others. The higher your level of influence with someone, the easier…
How to be a Better Influencer - CELSIM
“Some people are just more naturally empathic than others” the CEO brusquely informed me. “It’s not personal, it’s business” he went on quoting that bundle of joy Donald Trump. “They…
3 Effortless Mind Hacks to give you and edge in life
A little understanding of neuroscience can go a long way to making your own life easier and more fulfilling. And this week’s podcast and article. I thought I should share a few mind hacks…
how to influence without manipulation or coercion
When I started my first degree at university, I knew I had to get myself a car. Until this point, a motorbike had served me well, but I was going to university in Manchester, England, 200…
created in Publicate